Ramparts International Home Page
Heavy Duty Diaphragm Pumps
- Super heavy duty seal less design for trouble free and continuous operation of the most demanding fluids.
- Ideal for fluids like sludge, abrasives (slurries), corrosives (acids) and even fluids with a combination of all.
- Sizes range from 1.5” to 6”
- Flow-rates up to 86m³/h
- Pressures up to 8.5 Bar
- Materials of construction available are unlined ductile iron, elastomer lined or ETFE lined.
- Both suction and discharge is adjustable.
- Up to 5” diameter solids diameter handling capability.
- Indefinite dry running without damage.
- Self-priming from 6m
- Pump against closed valve without damage.
- In-line reparability.
- Viscous slurries / sludge
- Abrasive slurries
- Corrosive slurries
- Shear sensitive slurries
- Delicate crystal slurries
- Slurries with 75% solids.