The decanter Läckeby Products developed specifically for SBR plants combines a reliable solution with a number of process-related benefits. This decanter fulfils the requirements for maintenance-free decanting set by today’s SBR plants.
Decanters from Läckeby Products are based entirely on gravity anddifferential pressure. The decanting pipe, which floats on the water surface with the help of floating pontoons, has evenly distributed decanting holes to create an even flow. Due to the floating design with decanting holes located just beneath the surface, maximally clean water is always decanted.
As standard, decanters are manufactured in stainless steel (1.4301) or (1.4436). The outlet pipe is partially made of flexible plastic tubing. This solution also includes support for the decanter when draining the SBR tank. The decanter from Läckeby Products requires minimal maintenance, as it has no pumps, valves or electric operations
- Flexible connection in the tank and fully floating design
- Evenly spread decanting holes are located along the decanter under the water surface
- Patented automatic closing function based on gravitation and differential pressure
- Contains no conventional valves or pumps
- Moves freely in vertical plane with maximum distance from settled sludge in the decanting process
- Decanting is carried out at a satisfactory distance from the surface sludge
- Creates low water flow velocity with no risk of eddies and sludge migration
- Prevents unwanted sludge entering the outflow pipe
- Minimises need for maintenance and electrical installations